who are we
Our website address: https://shop.rekrypto.com.
Refund policy for digital products
From time to time, the failure of 3rd party systems may cause a transaction to fail, meaning:
- The Customer did not receive the Product;
- The Product was received, but cannot be redeemed on account of it having been previously redeemed; or
- The Product was received, but cannot be redeemed on account of it not being valid.
In case the Customer does not receive the Product after having paid and appropriate diligences are made by us to provide for the delivery of the Product or understand the cause of the delay, the Customer may request for a refund.
In case the Product was received but cannot be redeemed, the Customer shall inform us. We will then start appropriate diligences with the relevant third-party providers in order to correct the issue. Should the third-party provider fail to correct the issue and agrees to refund us, we will then refund the Customer.
Please note that due to the nature of the Products, the Customer does not have a cooling-off period of any kind after acquiring an unsealed Product or after unsealing a sealed Product. Once a Product is unsealed, no refunds or reimbursements will be offered unless in the cases where the product delivered is invalid or had already been redeemed prior to delivery.
In case of technical error causing the Product not to be delivered to the Customer, we will refund the Customer in full by crediting its Bitrefill Balance or with a return transaction in the same cryptocurrency.
In case of overpayment, a Customer may also request a refund in the amount paid in excess, deducted from any transaction fees.
Shipping and Selling Rules for physical items
2) Before making a purchase, read the product’s description carefully. Small technical details, such as color or cable length may vary from product to product. Sellers are obligated to post only valid and accurate descriptions of the products they are selling.
3) If you have any questions regarding the products you want to buy, contact our customer care centre who are 24/7 available on live chat. Clicking on the “chat” button will allow you to send your question to the team.
5) Check the shipping details specified by each product. These include information such as additional shipping costs or the possibility of receiving an invoice.
6) Once you purchase the product, you will be asked to provide a valid shipping address. Make sure that the information you provided is accurate. This data will only be processed for shipment purposes
7) Prices displayed on the marketplace include VAT. Please note that other charges may also apply, such as shipping costs, payment processing, import and currency conversion fees.
8) All necessary information regarding shipping costs and delivery times must be provided by the seller and clearly visible to all marketplace users. Information on issuing invoices should also be included on the product page (found in the “More information” section”) if available.
9) Any changes made to the product’s description or price after your purchase have no effect on your order. 1
11) Delivering physical products may take longer.
Return and Refund Policy for physical items
2) You may file a complaint to the team in regard to a defect in the received product when: The product you received does not match its description on Rekrypto shop. The product is damaged or faulty. We are obligated to assist you in resolving such issues, either via a replacement or a refund.
3) If you are experiencing any of the issues described above, contact us via the live chat icon to connect you with one of our agents
When visitors leave their comments on the site, We collect the data shown in the comments form, As well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to aid in spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site, You can enable your name, email address and website to be saved in cookies. This is for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, We will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in we also set up several cookies in order to save your login information and your screen display options. Login information cookies remain for two days, Display options cookies remain for a year. You will be logged in for two weeks when you choose “Remember me”, If you are logged out of the account, Login cookies will be deleted.
An additional cookie will be saved in your browser if you edit or publish an article. This file does not contain any personal data, it just indicates the ID of the article you edited. It will expire after one day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example: such as videos, photos, articles..etc). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
These websites may collect data about you, cookies are used, and include additional third-party tracking, and monitor your interaction with such embedded content, Including tracking your interaction with embedded content if you have an account and are logged into that site.
Who do we share your data with?
If you request a password reset, Your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long do we keep your data?
If you leave a comment, The comment and its metadata will be preserved indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of keeping them in a review queue for approval.
For users who have registered on our website (if any), We also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, modify or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit this information.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or leave comments, You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, Including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we delete any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data that we are obligated to maintain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where do we send your data?
Visitor comments can be checked by an automatic spam detection service.Shipping and Selling Rules for physical items1) You may decide to return the product within 14 days from the delivery. You do not need to provide a reason. Note however that we are not obligated to reimburse you for the return costs. 2) You may file a complaint to the team in regard to a defect in the received product when: The product you received does not match its description on Rekrypto shop. The product is damaged or faulty. We are obligated to assist you in resolving such issues, either via a replacement or a refund. 3) If you are experiencing any of the issues described above, contact us via the live chat icon to connect you with one of our agents 4) The delivery of your product might sometimes be delayed without any fault on the shipping team or the courier’s part. If this happens, contact us via live chat for updates and possible solutions.